Chadwick R. Gore is the Executive Director of The Seniors Trust.
Throughout his career, he has amassed decades of experience in advocacy, governmental and military service, and business.
In recent years, as he watched retired Americans face unprecedented financial challenges, he felt compelled to use his voice on behalf of fellow senior citizens.
As a senior citizen himself, Chadwick fully understands and appreciates Americans’ decades of hard work.
Mr. Gore served his country in the U.S. Naval Air Reserve during the Vietnam War, has worked for four U.S. Presidents, and Members of Congress. Over the years, he has been honored to serve as:
- Assistant Secretary of State, acting, Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement
- Senior Advisor, Office of Global Criminal Justice, U.S. Department of State
- Majority Staff Director, Europe, Eurasia, and Emerging Threats Subcommittee, U.S. House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Secretary, U.S. Delegation to the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe Parliamentary Assembly
- Staff Advisor, Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
In addition to his public service, he launched his own private consulting business and led several political action committees and nonprofit organizations. He also worked as an analyst for the Federal Election Commission (FEC).
And don’t miss the latest news on our seniors’ travel blog, Seniors Trust Network.